The world class services provided by the flights plying in this remote air routes are no less than any major air routes served by Flights to Indonesia.
The air borne passengers can only fly down to Bengkulu by any direct flight from Jakarta. As Jakarta International Airport supports a wide range of airlines, so with any of these you can reach Jakarta before heading for Bengkulu. The daily Flights to Bengkulu are served by the following airlines: Lion air,Sriwijaya Air or Mandala Air
You can get daily three Flights to Bengkulu from Jakarta with Adam Air. If you want to fly with the other airlines mentioned above, you can avail of daily one flight from Jakarta.
After landing at Fatmawati Airport, Bengkulu by any of these direct Flights to Bengkulu, drive short to reach the downtown. You can pick a hotel from the following list according to your budget:
- Hotel Horizon, Jl Pantai Nala No.142,Bengkulu
- Hotel Bunda, Jl. Sutoyo No. 57,Bengkulu
- Hotel Dena,Jl. Fatmawati No. 29,Bengkulu
- Hotel Cempaka Raya, Jl. Mayjen. Sutoyo No.135, Bengkulu
- Hotel Asia,Jl. A Yani No. 922,,Bengkulu
- Hotel Asoka, Jl. Sutoyo No. 56 / V,Bengkulu