The result of not doing research in an online marketing strategy is that your company winds up being identified for irrelevant terms – attracting the wrong visitors to your website or blog. Google has a simple search-based keyword tool that analyzes your site and provides you with feedback on the keywords and phrases found… a good start to see if you’re on the right path.
As you continue to monitor your keywords and your site, Google Webmasters provides a history of the terms you’ve been found in search engines for, as well as the terms that searchers are clicking through to your website with.
by : marketingtechblog.com
Surprisingly, though, none of Google’s tools put the entire strategy all together in a comprehensive toolset for companies to analyze keywords, compare them to the competition, and track weekly rankings. That’s where SEMRush comes into the picture.
SEMRush is an incredibly robust toolset for Keyword and Search analysis. Here’s a short list of the features:
- Discover competitors’ sites with common Google keywords
- Get list of Google keywords for any site
- Get list of AdWords keywords for any site
- Check your competitors landing-pages for SE and AdWords traffic
- Investigate long-tail keywords for any domain
- Get estimated SE and AdWords traffic for any domain
- See sites’ spending for AdWords
- Get hidden related (and low-cost) keywords to optimize your AdWords campaign
- Find potential advertisers for any site
- Find potential traffic sellers for your site
Recognizing the keywords your prospects and clients are utilizing to find you through search engines is imperative to your success. Developing a beautiful, informative, world-class web site is useless if it can’t be found with a relevant search! My blog is actually a great example… I grew the site organically and just continued to add content as I found it interesting.
The result is that much of my relevant traffic has been acquired through backlinks, trackbacks, comments and word of mouth. Had I executed a comprehensive keyword analysis 1,600 blog posts ago and ensured that I utilized those keywords effectively, I have no doubt that I’d be leading the pack on most marketing technology topics.
BTW: This is a key reason why Compendium Blogware has been so successful with its clients. Compendium does keyword research as part of every client implementation!
Thanks for reading, Have a nice day :)!!! Suscribe my post