Redfly Marketing have developed a firefox plugin called Google Global. Google Global now allows you to view organic and paid Google search results as they appear in almost any location on Earth.
Some of the Features of Google Global:
- View paid and organic search results as they appear in different cities.
- View paid and organic search results as they appear in different regions.
- Open all results from countries, cities and regions in multiple tabs for easy comparison.
- View paid and organic search results from a specific IP address.
- View paid and organic search results from any US ZIP code.
- View paid and organic search results from different language results pages.
- Custom advanced saved searches.
How to use Google Global
The easiest way to use Google Global is to simply do a search for something on Google. When you see you search results page, simply right click anywhere on the search results page, select “Search Google Global” and select what geographic location you would like to see the results from. It is as simple as that.
Get Google Global
To get Google Global, just click this link
Suscribe my post