How do you tell if a guy likes you? That is the question that I always hear when a girl is asking to their friends about a guy that she starts getting interested to him.
Sometimes, it can be frustrating not knowing the whether he may feel the same way as you do. Sometimes we might think that he does like us but the fact might be the opposite.
Well, to know that a guy likes you then you have to read the signs from himself to know if he really likes to you or not. So, here are some signs to look for to know when a guy likes you:
1. He will make eye contact with you, and then look away when your eyes meet.
2. He is always willing to help you or do you favors (like rides home, or physical work)
3. He will always look for you in a crowd, then when he finds you will act like he doesn't see you
4. He will laugh at all your jokes/will try to make you laugh.
5. He talks to his friends about you
6. He mentions activities that you are interested in so there is a chance for you two to do them together.
7. He will always find a reason to talk to you or touch you in any way.
8. He pokes fun at you, but in a nice way
9. He seems genuinely interested in what you have to say.
10. He remembers little things that you've talked about before a long time ago, and brings them up in conversations to let you know that he remembered.
11. He will always stare at you, and your friends may notice it too.
12. When you are talking with him and your friends, he will only comment on something that you say, or will look at you whenever he speaks.
13. He starts acting nicer when you're around him
14. He says "yes" to all the things you ask him to do
15. He treats you differently to other girls (He will make you feel special)
16. He looks at you a lot every time you smile or laugh
17. He finds any excuse to touch you or sit next to you
18. If you flirt with a friend of his when he can see, and he looks jealous or automatically flirts back
19. He asks about you to your friends when you're not around
20. He has cute little nicknames for you
Now, after knowing all these signs, what will you do next? Once you know fairly sure that he likes you, it is time to take action. Put together a step-by-step plan for getting him to fall for you.
But how about if he seems does not interested in you? If that so, then you need to know the trick is. The trick here is to know what it is that makes a man feel this kind of attraction for you. You need to learn the specifics tips for how to create that kind of attraction inside a man, whether you're just meeting him, or you've been together for months or years.
When you do the things that are sure to make a man feel that gut-level attraction that goes deeper than just his physical attraction and desires, then he'll do and try anything to be close to you.
Finally, what you need to do is to learn skill about knowing how to make man feel attraction for you. What you have to do is to learn. It's a skill, and I honestly believe that any woman can learn it if she wants.
Suscribe my post